In Chernomorets camping you can rent a plot for the whole season. For summer season is considered the period from 15/05/2021 to 15/10/2021. The caravan plots in the campsite are divided in three lines - first line, second line and third line.
Village Zone: 7500 lv for the whole season ( 2022 )
I st line: 7500 lv for the whole season ( 2022 )
II nd line: 7000 lv for the whole season ( 2022 )
IIIrd line: 6500 lv for the whole season ( 2022 )
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- tourist tax;
- access for one vehicle in the campsite territory;
- waste management.
THE PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The cost of used electricity. Each plot has an individual electricity meter. The used electricity is paid at the prices of the local electricity supplier EVN in Burgas.
- The cost of used water. Each plot has an individual water meter. The amount of used water is paid at the prices of the local water supplier ViK, Burgas.
- Using of umbrellas and sunbeds on the beach. The price is as follows: Umbrella - 3 BGN / day, Sunbed - 3 BGN / day.
There is no limit of the persons accommodated in one plot. Each person should be registered at the reception desk. This requires the provision of personal information.
For a valid will be considered a reservation made through the system of the site www.chernomorets.eu, confirmed to the client by Sunrise Blue Lagoon Ltd. with settled and confirmed advance payment.
For a valid reservation, 30% of the total amount must be paid. The payment should be settled within three (3) business days after an employee of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON LTD confirms, that the requested by the client place is vacant and can be booked.
Within thirty (30) days after the advance payment is settled, the client is obliged to pay the remaining 70% of the total amount for rent.
The advance payment and the outstanding full amount can be settled by bank transfer. The account for payment to book a plot in the Chernomorets camping is:
BANK: INVESTBANK AD
IBAN: BG80 IORT 8048 1092 568900
RECIPIENT: SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD
Yes! Pets are allowed at the campsite. They must have a valid passport and vaccines. Dogs can NOT walk freely in all areas of the campsite. When crossing the public territories, dogs must always be on leash, with muzzles for breeds over 15 kg. The owners have sole responsibility for the pet. In case of violation of these instructions, you should pay penalty according to the general camping rules.
BBQs and grills can only be used on the leased plot. It is strictly forbidden to light a fire, put on flying lanterns and use pyrotechnics on the territory of the camping.
No. Tents are not permitted in the campsite, including on the leased plot. Мobile homes are allowed in the paid camping zone.
I. Renting of plots on the territory of the Chernomorets camping.
Village Zone: 7500 lv for the whole season ( 2021 )
Ist line: 7500 lv for the whole season ( 2021 )
IInd line: 7000 lv for the whole season ( 2021 )
IIIrd line: 6500 lv for the whole season ( 2021 )
Effective General terms and conditions
1. these General terms and conditions shall apply in respect of the rights and obligations arising out between the company and all natural persons and legal entities to which are rented caravan pitches for vacation purposes (hereinafter referred to as the “Pitches”), and their guests and visitors on the territory of Campsite Chernomorets (hereinafter referred to as the “Campsite”).
2. Any exceptions of the above provisions may only be consented by SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD and the persons who have rented pitches on the territory of Campsite Chernomorets by additional agreement.
3. These General terms and conditions for stay at Campsite Chernomorets and the Rules and Regulations appended thereto may by amended by the sole discretion of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD. The company shall publish all newly adopted and then effective updated General terms and conditions and their amendments on the website of Campsite Chernomorets - http://chernomorets.eu.
1. The prices of the rented pitches are determined based on the selected line according to the layout published on the website of the Campsite and are applicable for the summer season of 2021 – from 15.05.2022 to 15.10.2022.
Village Zone: 7500 levs for the season (2022)
1st line: 7500 levs for the season (2022)
2nd line: 7000 levs for the season (2022)
3rd line: 6500 levs for the season (2022)
2. The prices include:
- Tourist tax;
- Local taxes and fees and waste fee;
- Arrangement of the caravan pitches;
- Access and parking of one vehicle at the campsite;
- Household waste disposal
- Cleaning and maintenance of the common parts and equipment for common use;
- Disinfection of the common parts;
- Electric supply to each pitch;
- Water supply and sewerage with connections to each individual pitch;
- Costs of electric energy and water supply to the common equipment and common parts;
- Video surveillance and security;
- WiFi on the territory of the campsite;
Booking and paying for a reservation means, that each visitor has read and agrees with the general terms and conditions of the CHERNOMORETS Camping Site, available at: www.chernomorets.eu/terms and www.chernomorets.eu/regulations
3. The price does not include:
- Costs of consumed electric energy – each pitch has its own electric meter where to read the electric energy consumed by the tenants. The payment of the electric energy consumed during the stay in the respective season is made on a monthly basis to the bank account of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD or at the reception desk of the campsite against a record made available by authorized representatives of the company for the read electric meters and invoice for the re-invoiced consumed electric energy made on the basis of the readings and the invoice issued by the supplier of electric energy.
- Costs of consumed water – each pitch has its own water meter where to read the water consumed by the tenants. The payment of the water consumed during the stay in the respective season is made on a monthly basis to the bank account of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD or at the reception desk of the campsite against a record made available by authorized representatives of the company for the read water meters and invoice for the re-invoiced consumed water made on the basis of the readings and the invoice issued by Water Supply & Sewerage EAD Bourgas.
- Use of umbrellas and chaise-longues on the beach. They are available for extra price of 6 levs per umbrella and 6 levs per chaise-longues.
- Security and parking fee for second vehicle of 5 levs per day.
4. Another service for caravan parking is offered during the autumn – spring season, out of the dates of the summer season specified in these General terms and conditions, which includes security, video surveillance and visual inspection of the caravan and the equipment in the pitch on a monthly basis, the condition of the ground – eventual damages etc. The price of the service for that period is 500 (five hundred) levs. That service may be applied for not later than one month before the end of the summer season. If by 31.09.2021 no payment via bank remittance or otherwise is made together with the application, it shall be deemed that the tenant of the pitch shall not use the rented pitch out of the summer season and shall vacate it immediately after the end thereof.
5. The owners of caravans shall enter into property insurance covering the basic risks that might affect the vehicle during the term of stay of the caravan after the end of the summer season.
III. Terms of reservation and payment of the rental price
SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD shall accept reservations made by individuals aged 18 years and over. The company may refuse reservations without owing any explanation. Reservation of a pitch which is applied for and is vacant shall be deemed to be valid if made at the campsite reception desk or via the website www.chernomorets.eu with confirmation by SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD and advance payment of 30% of the rental price for the relevant season. The balance of 70% of the sum due for the rent shall be paid within 1 (one) month after the settlement of the advance payment. In any case the full and final payment of the rental price shall be due not later than the starting date of the summer season date as specified in these General terms and conditions.
The 30 (thirty) percent advance payment of the rental price and the 70 (seventy) percent balance of the sum shall be effectuated only via bank remittance to the following bank account:
BANK: INVESTBANK AD
IBAN: BG80 IORT 8048 1092 568900
BENEFICIARY: SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD
Upon payment of the rental price via bank remittance the tenant should specify as a reason for payment the number of the rented pitch according to the layout published on the campsite website www.chernomorets.eu, as well as the name of the person who made the reservation and/or who signed the rental contract. The reservation and its payment, as well as the signing of the rental contract means that each tenant has read and understood and agrees with the General terms and conditions, the Personal data protection policy and the Rules and Regulations of the campsite accessible at www.chernomorets.eu/en/terms.html and www.chernomorets.eu/regulations.html If the caravan pitch is rented for several summer seasons, then the rental price shall be due up until 31 December of the relevant calendar year.
SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD shall fix by the end of August of the current year the price for each new summer season in compliance with the market prices and undertakes to notify the persons who have already rented pitches in writing by post or e-mail. If the tenants who have signed long-term contracts fail to make the payments by 31 December of the current year, the rental contract for the caravan pitch shall be deemed to be cancelled with immediate effect. The pitch shall be available for rental by others and the client undertakes to vacate it within a reasonable time.
IV. Installation of caravans, additional equipment and facilities
The tenants of the pitches at the campsite may install their caravans on the pitch selected via the reservation. The installation of the caravan and the additional equipment shall be made up until the starting date of the summer season as specified in these General terms and conditions.
The additional equipment and facilities at the rented pitches shall only be constructed / deployed with the explicit prior consent of the company management. The tenants of pitches at the campsite, their guests and visitors may install the caravan, the additional equipment and their personal belongings only within the boundaries of the space selected by them according to the location layout of each caravan as published at the website of the campsite. If the space is not used according to the available layout and if some items are placed outside its boundaries the guest or the visitor must reorganize at its own account the equipment and must relocate the facilities. In case of refusal to provide the due assistance the sanctions specified in the Rules and Regulations shall apply up until remedy of the problem.
No tents or mobile homes may be installed at the campsite. Before leaving each tenant must clean the vacated space. Provided that the space is not vacated within three days upon expiry of the deadline for the stay, the management may forcibly take the caravan out of the campsite. In that case SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD shall not be liable for eventual unintentional damages. By accepting the General terms and conditions and the Rules and Regulations the tenant who has rented a space, declares his/her consent and does not object to the right of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD to take the caravan out of the campsite.
V. Access of vehicles and parking conditions at Campsite Chernomorets
Each tenant of caravan pitch at the campsite shall be entitled to free access and to the right of use of parking lot for one vehicle and shall be given thereby individual pass with a chip at the time of its arrival at the campsite; the chip shall be paid at its cost price.
Before the start of the summer season the tenants should notify the management of the campsite about the model, make and license plate of the vehicle that shall benefit of the right of free access. The change/replacement of the vehicle benefitting of free access by another one without notice to the campsite management shall lead to the right to refuse access to the new replacement vehicle. The visitors shall pay a fee of 5 levs per day for every second, third etc. vehicle, provided that there are free parking lots available at the buffer zone outside the campsite.
The guest tourists declared at the reception desk are bound to pay for all services during their stay in the campsite prior to their accommodation or prior to the use of the relevant services, respectively.
Additional services that may be used at the Campsite Chernomorets The tenant of caravan pitch at the campsite may only use the rented space for recreation purposes and for tourist accommodation. The tenants of pitches at the campsite may not sub-rent them and may not assign the holding and the use of the campsite services, neither may they sub-rent their caravans for provisional accommodation of others without the explicit consent of the campsite management.
With a view to the requirements for accommodation at tourist sites, including campsites, the tenants shall make available to the campsite management the information required for the registration of all individuals housed in the space rented by them and the period of their stay, as well. All individuals – guests and visitors, who have made available an identity document or personal data pursuant to the provisions of the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria related to the registration of individuals at short-term accommodation facilities shall be deemed to be properly registered. All individuals residing at the caravan pitch or the common parts of the campsite who are not properly registered shall be deemed to be trespassers. The effects of the evidenced breach committed in a given space shall be borne by the individual who has rented that space. The breach shall be deemed to be a default of the General terms and conditions giving SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD the right to cancel before term the rental relation with the campsite guest who has rented the pitch.
The tenants shall be liable for the acts which will be done and for the damages that could be caused by the users of their caravans/camper vans. In case of early termination of the rental relation due to reasons attributable to the tenants the rights of the tenants, including those of the residing/visiting tourist to hold and to make use of the rented space, shall automatically be cancelled. The access may be restricted as from the date of the notice for cancellation of the rental contract for convenience and the sums already paid shall not be refunded. Withholding such sums shall represent a setoff against the compensation payable due to the default of the contractual obligations. The notice for early termination of the contract shall be placed/stuck on the equipment used by the tenant. With reference to the aforesaid, by reading and understanding the General terms and conditions and the Rules and Regulations the tenants, their guests and visitors declare their consent and do not object to the right of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD to take out of the campsite the caravan of the individual who has rented the space where the perpetrator has resided. With a view of the given/declared consent to exercise that right by the campsite the behaviour of its workers and/or hired personnel may not be deemed to be an act of vigilantism.
Individuals under the age of 18 may be accommodated at the campsite only together with a parent/curator or guardian or provided that they are accommodated together with another person with the explicit consent of their legal representative. The campsite workers shall procure for the undisturbed and unobstructed use of the space selected by the visitors and rented according to the campsite layout. The campsite workers shall have the right of access to the caravan pitch only in order to verify visitors’ identity during their stay. Upon request each visitor shall produce identity document to the inspecting representative of the campsite with a view to compare such document with the document made available at the reception desk upon arrival at the campsite.
Pets are allowed in the campsite free of charge; the dogs should have a valid passport and should be vaccinated. Dogs may not stray in the common parts of the campsite. If dogs weighing more than 15 kg or being of aggressive breed enter the common parts they must be lead by a harness and have a head muzzle. Any pollution caused by pets must be cleaned. Pets are not allowed to go in the sea at places dedicated for sunbathers. In case of complaints by neighbours or other campsite visitors the pets may be taken out of the campsite. The liability for the pet lays entirely upon its owners. In case of breach of the aforesaid instructions the perpetrators shall be sanctioned pursuant to the Rules and Regulations of the campsite.
Liability and Force majeure
SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD shall be liable for the maintenance of the common parts and the common equipment at the campsite and for the arrangement of the caravan installation spaces.
In case of impossibility to use the space rented for the caravan and prepaid due to reasons attributable to SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD the company shall refund, within one week, the rental price or a sum proportionate to the rental price for the period it has not procured for the use of the campsite, together with a default compensation of 10% of the due share of the rental price.
SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD shall not be liable for material and immaterial damages to the visitors registered as guests of the campsite resulting from breakdowns in connection with electricity and water supply cut-offs attributable to others.
SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD shall not be liable in case of impossibility to use the service provided by them and for material and immaterial damages due to natural disasters, calamities, tempests, strong wind, rain etc.
SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD shall not be liable for items left behind, lost, stolen or left unattended at the campsite.
Settlement of claims
In case of complaints and claims by campsite guests, regardless of the due care taken by SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD, they shall be made at the reception desk of the campsite. The parties shall endeavour to settle their disputes by way of negotiations.
SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD must reply to the complaints and claims addressed to them within two weeks at the latest.
Governing law and jurisdiction
1. All disputes arisen out in connection with these General terms and conditions and the Rules and Regulations, being integral part thereof, shall be resolved by way of negotiations; failing agreement the disputes shall be resolved by the competent Bulgarian court.
2. The provisions of the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all unsettled matters in these General terms and conditions and the Rules and Regulations, being integral part thereof.
You can download the current, framework Agreement for renting a camping site in the Eco Camping “CHERNOMORETS”.
PPlease read all items and paragraphs in the contract in advance and before signing it.