In Chernomorets camping you can rent a plot for the whole season. For summer season is considered the period from 01/06/2021 to 31/10/2021. The caravan plots in the campsite are divided in three lines - first line, second line and third line.
I st line: 6000 lv for the whole season ( 2021 )
II nd line: 5500 lv for the whole season ( 2021 )
IIIrd line: 5000 lv for the whole season ( 2021 )
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- tourist tax;
- access for one vehicle in the campsite territory;
- waste management.
THE PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The cost of used electricity. Each plot has an individual electricity meter. The used electricity is paid at the prices of the local electricity supplier EVN in Burgas.
- The cost of used water. Each plot has an individual water meter. The amount of used water is paid at the prices of the local water supplier ViK, Burgas.
- Using of umbrellas and sunbeds on the beach. The price is as follows: Umbrella - 6 BGN / day, Sunbed - 6 BGN / day.
There is no limit of the persons accommodated in one plot. Each person should be registered at the reception desk. This requires the provision of personal information.
For a valid will be considered a reservation made through the system of the site www.chernomorets.eu, confirmed to the client by Sunrise Blue Lagoon Ltd. with settled and confirmed advance payment.
For a valid reservation, 30% of the total amount must be paid. The payment should be settled within three (3) business days after an employee of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON LTD confirms, that the requested by the client place is vacant and can be booked.
Within thirty (30) days after the advance payment is settled, the client is obliged to pay the remaining 70% of the total amount for rent.
The advance payment and the outstanding full amount can be settled by bank transfer. The account for payment to book a plot in the Chernomorets camping is:
Yes! Pets are allowed at the campsite. They must have a valid passport and vaccines. Dogs can NOT walk freely in all areas of the campsite. When crossing the public territories, dogs must always be on leash, with muzzles for breeds over 15 kg. The owners have sole responsibility for the pet. In case of violation of these instructions, you should pay penalty according to the general camping rules.
BBQs and grills can only be used on the leased plot. It is strictly forbidden to light a fire, put on flying lanterns and use pyrotechnics on the territory of the camping.
No. Tents and mobile homes are not permitted in the campsite, including on the leased plot.
I. Renting of plots on the territory of the Chernomorets camping.
Ist line: 6000 lv for the whole season ( 2021 )
IInd line: 5500 lv for the whole season ( 2021 )
IIIrd line: 5000 lv for the whole season ( 2021 )
I.A. The price includes:
access for one vehicle in the campsite territory;
I.B. The price does NOT include:
- The cost of used electricity. Each plot has an individual electricity meter. The used electricity is paid at the prices of the local electricity supplier EVN, Burgas.
- The cost of used water. Each plot has an individual water meter. The amount of used water is paid at the prices of local water supplier ViK, Burgas.
- Using of umbrellas and sunbeds on the beach. The price is as follows: Umbrella - 6 BGN / day, Sunbed - 6 BGN / day.
Booking and paying for a reservation means, that each visitor has read and agrees with the general terms and conditions of the CHERNOMORETS Camping Site, available at: www.chernomorets.eu/terms and www.chernomorets.eu/regulations
You can download the current, framework Agreement for renting a camping site in the Eco Camping “CHERNOMORETS”.
PPlease read all items and paragraphs in the contract in advance and before signing it.
I. Applicable General Terms and Conditions
1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to the rights and obligations arising between the company and all individuals and legal entities to which sites for renting caravans for holiday accommodation are rented (hereinafter referred to as “sites”), their guests and visitors, on the territory of “Camping Chernomorets” (hereinafter referred to as the “Campsite”).
2. Exceptions to them may be agreed between SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD and persons who have rented sites on the territory of “Camping Chernomorets” only with an additional agreement.
3. These General Terms and Conditions for use of “Camping Chernomorets” and attached Rules of Procedure may be unilaterally amended by SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD. The Company publishes all newly adopted and currently valid updated General Terms and Conditions and changes thereto on the website of “Camping Chernomorets” – http://chernomorets.eu.
1. The prices for the use of the rented sites are determined based on a selected line, according to a scheme published on the website of the Campsite and are valid for the period: Summer season 2021 from 15 May 2021 to 15 October 2021.
First line: BGN 6,000 (six thousand) for the whole season (2021)
Second line: BGN 5,500 (five thousand and five hundred) for the whole season (2021)
Third line: BGN 5,000 (five thousand) for the whole season (2021)
2. Prices include:
- tourist tax;
- local taxes and fees and garbage fee;
- preparation of caravan locations;
- access and parking for one vehicle in the campsite;
- garbage collection;
- cleaning and maintenance of common area and facilities for common use;
- deworming of the common territory;
- power supply at each separate site;
- water supply and sewerage with outlets to each separate site;
- costs for electricity and water supply of common facilities and the common territory;
- video surveillance and security;
- Wi-Fi on the territory of the Campsite;
3. The price does NOT include:
- Costs for electricity consumed – all sites have individual electricity meters that account for the electricity consumed by tenants. Payment for the electricity used during the stay, for the respective season is made monthly, to the bank account of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD or at the Reception of the Campsite, after providing by authorized representatives of the company, a protocol of the detected electricity meters and an invoice for pre-invoiced used electricity prepared based on the readings and an invoice issued by the electricity supplier.
- Costs for consumed water – all sites have individual water meters that record the water consumed by tenants. Payment for the used amount of water is made monthly to the bank account of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD or at the Reception of the Campsite, after providing by authorized representatives of the company, a protocol of the detected water meters and an invoice for pre-invoiced used water prepared based on readings and an invoice issued by Water Supply and Sewerage EAD Burgas.
- Use of umbrellas and sunbeds on the beach. The price for them shall be paid additionally at the following prices: Umbrella – BGN 6.00 per day, Sunbed – BGN 6.00 per day.
- Security and parking fees for the second vehicle amounting to BGN 5.00 per day.
4. During the autumn-spring period, outside the dates of the Summer Season specified in these general conditions, a separate caravan parking fee service is offered, including security, video surveillance and monthly external inspection for possible damage and others of the caravan and additional facilities in the rented site. The value of the service for the whole period is BGN 500.00 (five hundred). The request for the service shall be made no later than one month before the end of the summer season. In case there is no payment accompanying the request, made by bank transfer or otherwise by 31 September 2021, it is assumed that the tenants of the sites have given up the use of their rented sites outside the Summer season and should vacate it immediately after the expiration date.
5. Caravan owners must conclude property insurance covering the main risks for the vehicle for the duration of the caravan's stay in the period after the end of the summer season.
III. Terms of reservation and payment of the rental price:
1. SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD accepts reservations made by persons over 18 years of age. The company reserves the right to refuse reservations without the need to state reasons for that.
2. A reservation for the site that is desired and available and can be rented, which is made at the Reception of the campsite or reservation through the system of the site www.chernomorets.eu, which is confirmed by SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD and for which a deposit of 30% of the total rental price for the respective season has been paid. The remaining 70% of the amount due for rent is paid by the tenant within 1 (one) month after payment of the deposit. In all cases, the full and final payment of the rental price is due no later than the date announced in these General Terms and Conditions, as the beginning of the Summer Season.
3. 3. Payment of the advance payment of a rental price in the amount of 30% (thirty) and the balance in the amount of 70% (seventy) shall be made only by bank transfer to the following BANK ACCOUNT:
BANK: INVESTBANK AD
IBAN: BG80 IORT 8048 1092 568900
RECIPIENT: SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD
4. When making the payment of the rental price by bank transfer, the basis for payment should indicate the number of the rented site according to the scheme published on the site of the Campsite www.chernomorets.eu, as well as the name of the person to whom the reservation is made and/or concluded lease agreement.
5. The implementation and payment of the reservation, as well as signing the rental agreement, means that each tenant is familiar with and agrees with the General Terms and Conditions, the Policy on Protection of Personal Data and the Rules of Procedure of the Campsite which are available at: www.chernomorets.eu/obshti-uslovia.html and http://www.chernomorets.eu/pravilnik.html.
6. In case the caravan site shall be rented for more than one summer season, the annual rental price for the next season is due by December 31 of the respective calendar year.
7. SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD determines the price for each subsequent season until the end of August of the current year following market prices, for which it undertakes to notify in writing by e-mail or by mail the persons who have already rented sites. In case of unpaid payment by December 31 of the current year by the tenants who have concluded a long-term contract, the lease agreement for the caravan site at the campsite will be considered immediately terminated. The site will be vacated for rent to third parties, and the client undertakes to vacate the site within a reasonable time.
IV. Placement of caravans, additional facilities and equipment
1. The tenants of the sites in the Campsite have the right to place their caravan in a site chosen in the reservation made by them. The deployment of caravans and additional facilities is carried out within the date announced in these General Terms and Conditions, as the beginning of the Summer Season.
2. Additional facilities and equipment in the rented sites are built/deployed only after the explicit prior agreement with the management of the Campsite.
3. Tenants of sites in the Campsite, their guests and visitors may place their caravan, additional facilities and personal belongings only in the outline of the site chosen by them, according to the layout of each caravan published on the Campsite's website. When using the site outside the available scheme and when placing facilities outside its dimensions, the tenant, the guest, or the visitor is obliged to reorganize his equipment at his own expense and to move these facilities. In case of refusal to provide the due assistance, the sanctions specified in the Rules of Procedure shall be imposed until the problem is eliminated.
4. The placement of tents and mobile homes is not allowed on the territory of the Campsite.
5. Before leaving, each tenant of the site at the campsite is obliged to clean up after himself the site he frees up.
6. If within three days after the expiration of the deadline, the plot is not vacated, the management has the right to forcibly remove the caravan from the area of the campsite. In this case, SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD is not responsible for any unintentional damage. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions and the Rules of Procedure, the tenant, who has rented a site, declares his consent and does not object to the right of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD to take the caravan out of the Campsite area.
V. Access by car and conditions for their parking in “Camping Chernomorets”
1. Each tenant of the site for placement of caravan in the Campsite has the right to free access and the right to use a parking space for one car, for which he receives from an employee of the Campsite an individual pass with a chip at the time of reception, and the cost of the chip must be paid upon receipt.
2. Before the beginning of the Summer Season, the tenants should inform the management of the Campsite about the model, make and registration number of the vehicle, which will be entitled to free access. The change/replacement of the vehicle using free access with another, without notifying the management of the Campsite, leads to the right to refuse access to the new, replaced vehicle.
3. For every second, third, etc. vehicle, in the presence of parking spaces in a buffer parking lot outside the campsite, visitors pay a fee of BGN 5.00 per day.
4. The visiting tourists, registered at the Reception of the Campsite, are obliged to pay for all services for their stay at the campsite before their accommodation, respectively before using the selected services.
VI. Additional conditions for use of “Camping Chernomorets”
1. A tenant of a caravan site at the campsite may use the rented site only as a place for rest and tourist accommodation.
2. The tenants of sites in the Campsite shall not have the right to lease it and to transfer the holding and use of the Campsite services, including to rent their caravans for temporary accommodation to third parties, without the express consent of the management of the Campsite.
3. Given the requirements for accommodation in the tourist sites, including the Campsites, the tenants are obliged to provide to the management of the Campsite, information necessary for the registration of all persons, who are accommodated in the rented site and the period of their stay.
4. All persons – guests and visitors, who have provided an identity document or personal data, according to the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria for registration of persons in the places for short-term recreation, will be considered duly registered at the campsite. All not duly registered persons residing in the caravan or common areas of the Campsite will be considered as violators. The consequences in case of a violation in a given site will be for the person, renting the site where the violations were established. The violation will be considered as non-fulfillment of the General Terms and Conditions, leading to the right of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD to terminate prematurely the rental relationship of the guest of the Campsite.
5. The Tenants are responsible for the acts that will be committed and the damages that may be caused by the Users of his caravan/camper.
6. In case of early termination of the rental legal relationship, due to the fault of the tenants, the rights of the tenants, including the staying and visiting tourists, to hold and use the rented site shall automatically expire for the future periods. Their access may be restricted from the date of the notification of unilateral termination of the lease, as the amounts already paid for the respective season are not refundable. Their detention is a set-off of the amount due for the penalty due to non-performance of contractual obligations. The notice for early termination of the contract shall be placed/pasted on the facility used by the tenant. In connection with the above, with the acquaintance with the General Terms and Conditions and the Rules Procedure, the tenants, their guests and visitors declare their consent and do not object to the right of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD to take out the caravan of the person who rented a site, in which the violator resided. Because of the given/declared consent for exercising this right by the Campsite, the behavior of its employees and/or workers cannot be accepted as a manifestation of self-governing actions.
7. All persons under the age of 18 may be accommodated at the Campsite only if they are accompanied by a parent/trustee or guardian or if they reside with another person with the express consent of their legal representative.
8. The employees of the Campsite are obliged to ensure the calm and unobstructed use of the site chosen by the visitors and rented, according to the scheme of the campsite.
9. The employees of the Campsite have the right to access the place for the caravan site only to check for the identification of the visitors during their stay. Upon request, each visitor is obliged to provide an identity document to the inspecting representative of the campsite, to compare with his identity card, presented at the reception at check-in.
10. Pets are allowed in the campsite at no extra charge. Dogs must have a valid passport and vaccines. Dogs are not allowed to walk freely in the common areas of the campsite. When crossing common areas, dogs must be on a leash and with a muzzle for breeds over 15 kg and/or more aggressive breeds. It is mandatory to clean up after them and it is not allowed to bathe in the sea in places where there are beachgoers. In case of complaints from neighbors or other guests of the campsite, it may be required to remove them from the campsite. The responsibility for the pet lies entirely with its owners. In case of violation of the above instructions, a sanction shall be imposed under the Rules of Procedure of the campsite.
VII. Responsibility and force majeure
1. SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD is responsible for the maintenance of common areas and common facilities at the campsite and the preparation of the sites for caravans.
2. In case of impossibility to use the rented for caravan placement and prepaid site due to the fault of SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD, the company refunds the rental price or the amount corresponding to the rent for the period for which the use of the campsite is not provided, in one week, together with a penalty for non-performance in the amount of 10% of the due part of the rental price.
3. SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD is not responsible for property and non-property damage to camping visitors, registered as guests of the Campsite, caused by accidents related to power outages and water supply, the cause of which is third parties.
4. SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD is not responsible in case of impossibility to use the service, which it provides in case of property and non-property damages due to natural disasters, calamities, storms, strong wind, rain, etc.
5. SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD is not responsible for forgotten, lost, or stolen items left unattended on the campsite.
VIII. Settlement of claims
1. In case of complaints and claims from the guests of the Campsite, despite the care of the good owner, provided by SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD, they are accepted at the Reception of the Campsite. The Parties shall endeavor to settle their disputes voluntarily.
2. SUNRISE BLUE LAGOON OOD owes a response to the complaints and appeals addressed thereto within two weeks at the latest.
IX. Applicable law and competent court
1. All disputes arising in connection with these General Terms and Conditions and the Rules of Procedure, which are an integral part thereto, will be resolved by negotiation, and in the absence of an opportunity to reach an agreement – by the competent Bulgarian court.
The provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions and the Rules of Procedure, which are an integral part thereto.